Ready to gather your Family, Friends, Colleagues, Neighbors, or best Gal Pals?!
Our Appleberry’s Attic Craft Studio is ready & we are here to help you plan the perfect Private Event!
You pick the date, the project, & the people – we do the rest!
Here are the details and basic information you’ll need to know when booking your Private Party…
- A minimum of 10 people or a $300 party is required.
- We can fit up to 24 comfortably but max out at 40 people. *Maximum space is dependent on the craft you choose (due to size & work space needed).
- Projects to choose from can be seen in our Gallery Tab. From Signs, Wreaths, String Art, Gnomes, Ladders and so much more… there really is something for everyone!
- To keep instructions seamless and to ensure your guests and our staff are not over whelmed. Only TWO DIFFERENT styles of projects can be chosen for your party.
- If you are doing a party with DIY Signs…. tons of saying can be chosen but only 2-3 different sizes or styles. (example: round and pallet. or pallet and square with frame.)
- Projects range from $30.00 – $65.00. Smaller projects & price points are available for larger events with 20 or more people.
- The price per person includes their chosen craft, all the supplies, paint, tools, etc.
- Private Parties can be booked for any day or evening of the week. Our most common days are Thursday – Sunday.
- Whatever project you choose, the space is yours for 2.5 to 3 hours!
- You are able to bring in food or beverage for your party. We ask you bring in all cutlery, plates, cups, etc. as we have none on site.
- Presents may be opened or games played if you’re booking for a birthday party, bridal shower, or bachelorette party! We just ask you respect the 3 hour time limit.
- If you are unable to meet the 10 person minimum we can easily accommodate a smaller group by choosing 1 of 3 things…. 1. Splitting the extra cost amongst the people that are coming to hit a $300 minimum. 2. The hostess can cover the remaining amount to get to $300. 3. A hostess can choose higher price point projects to ensure she reaches $300.
- A $50 deposit is required to book and hold your date. In the case of canceling a private party or the minimum is not met, that deposit (or the remainder) is non refundable. The day after your successful party, the deposit is refunded.
You are looking at a sampling of crafts to choose from. Please look through the Gallery Tab on this site for a full spread of project options. There are also more up to date photos on our Facebook & Instagram pages. We are happy to discuss an idea you might have seen and would like to create as well.
If you are interested in booking a party, click here to email us and we can chat dates and pick a project!