Ready to gather your Family, Friends, Colleagues, Neighbors, or best Gal Pals?!
Our Appleberry’s Attic Craft Studio is ready & we are here to help you plan the perfect Private Event!
You pick the date, the project, & the people – we do the rest!
Here are the details and basic information you’ll need to know when booking your Private Party…
- A minimum of 10 people or a $300 party is required.
- We can fit up to 24 comfortably but max out at 40 people. *Maximum space is dependent on the craft you choose (due to size & work space needed).
- Projects to choose from can be seen in our Gallery Tab or for the most up to date projects… check Facebook or Instagram! From Signs, Wreaths, String Art, Paint Pours, Cookies and so much more… there really is something for everyone!
- To keep instructions seamless and to ensure your guests and our staff are not over whelmed. Only TWO DIFFERENT styles of projects can be chosen for your party.
- If you are doing a party with DIY Signs…. tons of saying can be chosen but only 2-3 different sizes or styles. (example: round and pallet. or pallet and square with frame.)
- Projects range from $30.00 – $65.00. Smaller projects & price points are available for larger events with 20 or more people.
- The price per person includes their chosen craft, all the supplies, paint, tools, etc.
- Private Parties can be booked for any day or evening of the week. Our most common days are Thursday – Sunday.
- Whatever project you choose, the space is yours for 2.5 to 3 hours!
- You are able to bring in food or beverage for your party. We ask you bring in all cutlery, plates, cups, etc. as we have none on site.
- Presents may be opened or games played if you’re booking for a birthday party, bridal shower, or bachelorette party! We just ask you respect the 3 hour time limit.
- If you are unable to meet the 10 person minimum we can easily accommodate a smaller group by choosing 1 of 3 things…. 1. Splitting the extra cost amongst the people that are coming to hit a $300 minimum. 2. The hostess can cover the remaining amount to get to $300. 3. A hostess can choose higher price point projects to ensure she reaches $300.
- A $50 deposit is required to book and hold your date. In the case of canceling a private party or the minimum is not met, that deposit (or the remainder) is non refundable. The day after your successful party, the deposit is refunded.
You are looking at a sampling of crafts to choose from. Please look through the Gallery Tab on this site for a full spread of project options. There are also more up to date photos on our Facebook & Instagram pages. We are happy to discuss an idea you might have seen and would like to create as well.
If you are interested in booking a party, click here to email us and we can chat dates and pick a project!